mardi 18 janvier 2011

In my heart of hearts, I am a divine child.


I close my eyes to see You in my heart.
My feeling of You…So profound that shallow words don’t matter.
Lips I have sealed to melt them into the One and only You, whom I have always adored.
This photograph was taken while I was doing a wonderful meditation of communion with the one whom I consider to be my spiritual teacher. What strikes me is the fact that I look exactly like I was at the age of five. At the same time, whenever I look at this picture I can recall the state exactly. For me it feels like peace, balance, aspiration toward God, the power to give up all misconceptions in order to be able to  “learn”  the divine’s intimate nature.
Adriana.

5 commentaires:

Sophia Ananda a dit…

its beautifull, Pierre...her words are very touching.
kisses to u

Anonyme a dit…

Thank You
Multumesc Adriana
Merci Pierre

thar a dit…

I came back, again and again, at this picture, at this wonder, since I saw her the first time...

Anonyme a dit…

Somebody told me about you, Adriana, playing on the sea side, when you were six years old. Now, looking at this picture, I can imagine the light of that day

Мария Голубнова a dit…

super! it is very-very beautiful and profound picture